Call Us Today! 502-569-2711

News & Blog

Cotton Wolfinbarger & Associates

If you are injured in a car or truck accident, see a doctor as soon as possible for your symptoms.

Do not delay in seeking medical treatment. Our office handles motor vehicle accident injuries and can help you find a doctor. We cannot finalize your claim for injury in a motor vehicle accident until you have completed medical treatment.

Call Us Now!